"Tiogue School - Embracing our Learning Community...Developing Tomorrow's Leaders."
DATES TO REMEMBER:
Monday, Nov. 21- ½ Day for Parent-Teacher Conferences; Dismissal at 11:30 a.m.; Conferences (1:00 – 6:30 p.m.)
Tuesday, Nov. 22 - ½ Day for Parent-Teacher Conferences Dismissal at 11:30 a.m. Conf. End at 3:00 p.m.
Wed. Nov. 23 – Pre-K Thanksgiving Feast
Thurs./Fri. Nov. 24/25 – Happy Thanksgiving/Recess
December 6th Picture retake day
Sat. Dec. 10 – PTA Breakfast w/Santa/Holiday Bazaar
Tues. Dec. 13 – Gr. 5 Trinity Rep. Theater Field Trip
Wed. Dec. 14 – PTA Gen. Mem. Mtg.
Fri. Dec. 16 –Sensei Cellucci’s Parent’s Night Out/Santa’s Helper Event
Dec. 23 – Jan. 2 – Holiday Vacation
It is essential for Coventry Public Schools' administration to communicate with families in emergency situations.
Rhode Island Broad Casters Association - Sign up for email and text messages. Please register by clicking on the link below. It is important that you check off your child's individual school (ie. Hopkins Hill, Blackrock Elementary, Coventry High School, etc.) AND Coventry Public Schools.
3.Visit the district website
- At Tiogue School, we believe that students can achieve their personal best and become responsible and productive citizens by embracing all learning opportunities each day.
- A well-rounded education is the shared responsibility of students, parents, staff, administration, and the entire community. We are all responsible to develop the whole child academically, emotionally, socially, and physically to become lifelong learners.
- Education begins at home; the relationship between family and school must be continuously nurtured.
- Inspire the ambition for learning as a continuous, life-long process for everyone, not just students. Everyone must challenge themselves as well as one another so we will all be productive citizens.
- All children can learn and deserve a quality education in which individual needs are met, exceeded, and supported.
- We believe that each child has a unique pathway to learning. We begin where they are and facilitate their progress towards reaching their fullest potential
- All children deserve the opportunity to think, dream, believe, and achieve
- High expectations for all result in higher achievement
- We should prepare students to be creative thinkers, problem solvers, and effective communicators in order to succeed in an increasingly complex world.