"Tiogue School - Embracing our Learning Community...Developing Tomorrow's Leaders."
It is essential for Coventry Public Schools' administration to communicate with families in emergency situations.
Sign up for email and text messages.
Please register by clicking on the link below. https://public.coderedweb.com/CGE/BFB4C7500173
Please remember that Tiogue and every school in Coventry, are designated as No Smoking Campuses. We have had several reports of adults smoking before and after school in the parking lot areas. We respectfully ask that no one smoke on our school grounds. Thanks for your cooperation.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
-November 13, 2017 NO SCHOOL in Observance of Veteran's Day
-November 21, 2017 Parent/Teacher Conferences (Half Day for Students): conferences will run until 6:35pm that day
-November 22, 2017 Parent/Teacher Conferences (Half Day for Students): conferences will run until 3:35pm that day
-November 23-24 Thanksgiving Recess - NO SCHOOL
-December 6th: SAVE THE DATE FOR OUR FIRST TITLE ONE, NIGHT TIME READING EVENT! More information to follow very soon.
- At Tiogue School, we believe that students can achieve their personal best and become responsible and productive citizens by embracing all learning opportunities each day.
- A well-rounded education is the shared responsibility of students, parents, staff, administration, and the entire community. We are all responsible to develop the whole child academically, emotionally, socially, and physically to become lifelong learners.
- Education begins at home; the relationship between family and school must be continuously nurtured.
- Inspire the ambition for learning as a continuous, life-long process for everyone, not just students. Everyone must challenge themselves as well as one another so we will all be productive citizens.
- All children can learn and deserve a quality education in which individual needs are met, exceeded, and supported.
- We believe that each child has a unique pathway to learning. We begin where they are and facilitate their progress towards reaching their fullest potential
- All children deserve the opportunity to think, dream, believe, and achieve
- High expectations for all result in higher achievement
- We should prepare students to be creative thinkers, problem solvers, and effective communicators in order to succeed in an increasingly complex world.