"Tiogue School - Embracing our Learning Community...Developing Tomorrow's Leaders."
It is essential for Coventry Public Schools' administration to communicate with families in emergency situations.
Sign up for email and text messages.
Please register by clicking on the link below. https://public.coderedweb.com/CGE/BFB4C7500173
***Please remember that Tiogue and every school in Coventry, are designated as No Smoking Campuses. We have had several reports of adults smoking before and after school in the parking lot areas. We respectfully ask that no one smoke on our school grounds. Thanks for your cooperation.***
-May 21, 2018 - RI SCI ASSESSMENT FOR GR 5; West Bay Smiles Dental Cleanings
-May 22, 2018 - RI SCI ASSESSMENT FOR GR 5; West Bay Smiles Dental Cleanings
-May 23, 2018 - Grade 5 Field Trip to Old Sturbridge Village; Progress Reports go home today
-May 25, 2018 - Relay for Life Hat Day to support the American Cancer Society
-May 28, 2018 - NO SCHOOL MEMORIAL DAY
-May 29-June 1: PBIS SPIRIT WEEK- flyer and details will go home soon (this reflects a change in week due to testing); Wellness Week in the District
-May 29, 2018 - McTeacher Night at McDonald's -and- PTA Installation Night at the Knotty Oak Room at CHS
-June 1, 2018 - Safety Patrol Field Trip to Newport
-June 5, 2018 - Final Title One Family Event - Ice Cream Social with Hopkins Hill and Blackrock, CHS
-June 7, 2018 - Grade 2 Field Trip to Mystic; Kindergarten Orientation, 6-7pm at Tiogue
-June 7, 2018 - Step Up Night - Middle School Info Session 6:15pm ASFMS
-June 8, 2018 - Fun Day
-June 14, 2018 - Final PTA Mtg. of the school year (6:30pm)
-June 19, 2018 - Grade 5 Moving UP Ceremony, Gymnasium (invites to follow)
-June 21, 2018 - half-day, final day of school
- At Tiogue School, we believe that students can achieve their personal best and become responsible and productive citizens by embracing all learning opportunities each day.
- A well-rounded education is the shared responsibility of students, parents, staff, administration, and the entire community. We are all responsible to develop the whole child academically, emotionally, socially, and physically to become lifelong learners.
- Education begins at home; the relationship between family and school must be continuously nurtured.
- Inspire the ambition for learning as a continuous, life-long process for everyone, not just students. Everyone must challenge themselves as well as one another so we will all be productive citizens.
- All children can learn and deserve a quality education in which individual needs are met, exceeded, and supported.
- We believe that each child has a unique pathway to learning. We begin where they are and facilitate their progress towards reaching their fullest potential
- All children deserve the opportunity to think, dream, believe, and achieve
- High expectations for all result in higher achievement
- We should prepare students to be creative thinkers, problem solvers, and effective communicators in order to succeed in an increasingly complex world.