"Tiogue School - Embracing our Learning Community...Developing Tomorrow's Leaders."
It is essential for Coventry Public Schools' administration to communicate with families in emergency situations.
Sign up for email and text messages.
Please register by clicking on the link below. https://public.coderedweb.com/CGE/BFB4C7500173
Please remember that Tiogue and every school in Coventry, are designated as No Smoking Campuses. We have had several reports of adults smoking before and after school in the parking lot areas. We respectfully ask that no one smoke on our school grounds. Thanks for your cooperation.
-February 9, 2018 PTA BINGO NIGHT - Thanks to our PTA for an amazing family event!
-February 12-16 JUMP ROPE FOR HEART WEEK!
-February 12, 2018 Budget Workshop and Sch Committee Mtg. 6pm Cov HS
-February 15, 2018 PTA MTG 6:30pm Library - complete SurveyWorks that night if you have the chance
-February 17-25th - NO SCHOOL February Break
-February 26, 2018 BACK TO SCHOOL
There will be another Bingo Night in March. (Date TBD)
-March 11, 2018 Daylight Saving Time Begins
-March 22, 2018 Kindergarten Registration at Tiogue, 5:30pm-8pm
State Testing begins for all students in grades 3-5
Testing Calendar is shared below. However, specific times will be determined at a later date.
- At Tiogue School, we believe that students can achieve their personal best and become responsible and productive citizens by embracing all learning opportunities each day.
- A well-rounded education is the shared responsibility of students, parents, staff, administration, and the entire community. We are all responsible to develop the whole child academically, emotionally, socially, and physically to become lifelong learners.
- Education begins at home; the relationship between family and school must be continuously nurtured.
- Inspire the ambition for learning as a continuous, life-long process for everyone, not just students. Everyone must challenge themselves as well as one another so we will all be productive citizens.
- All children can learn and deserve a quality education in which individual needs are met, exceeded, and supported.
- We believe that each child has a unique pathway to learning. We begin where they are and facilitate their progress towards reaching their fullest potential
- All children deserve the opportunity to think, dream, believe, and achieve
- High expectations for all result in higher achievement
- We should prepare students to be creative thinkers, problem solvers, and effective communicators in order to succeed in an increasingly complex world.